1111商搜網 1111上班族小確幸
  • 找公司
  • 找商品
寵物嘉年華
推薦廠商
熱門連結
台灣行旅遊網與Hot...
乾燥劑
磯慶實業股份有限公司
聯絡人:黃小姐
電話:
傳真:
地址:台中市霧峰區中正路557巷21之1號
網址:http://www.akraft.com.tw/




公司簡介
磯慶實業股份有限公司'A-KRAFT'是手工具專業製造廠,創立於1996年,專門製造生產高品質之「套筒」、「配件」、「板手」、「棘輪柄類」等專業及工業用手工具。 A-KRAFT榮獲國際ISO9001:2008認證,所有產品不僅符合全國際品質水準,更超越歐洲DIN品質之要求。
我們的產品外銷世界各國,主要市場佔80%在歐洲,目前我們供應許多歐洲著名的工具製造商OEM及ODM的服務,並深獲客戶的肯定與支持。
雙贏與互利的政策使客戶與A-KRAFT更緊密結合在一起,A-KRAFT值得您的信賴!

A-Kraft Tools is ISO 9001:2008 Approved Company. We are manufacturers specializing in producing high quality socket sets and socket accessories in Taiwan.

Our main markets are in Europe. About 85 % of our products are shipped to Europe. The rest of 15 % goes to Japanese or Korean, Australia and New Zealand markets. Our yearly sales volume is 20 million US Dollars. We have had and expect in the future 20 % yearly increase.

All our operations at office are computerized. The ERP system is running inside the company. We are proud of being able to offer our customers a fast and efficient service.
營業性質
營業性質:
製造商
產業類別:
五金工具
主要商品服務:
各式各類手工器具,板手
無其他商品資料!